Trajectory IQ is game-powered course development software that runs in the cloud.
To help provide some assurance around our background and to unpack some of the technical complexities of the Trajectory IQ platform, we've created this Overall Controls Package (OCP) article.
In it, we'll go through a bit of our background, our partners, integrated infrastructure, and our incident response protocol.
- Trajectory IQ was created by Rocketfuel Productions Inc. (RFP)
- RFP was established in 2006
- RFP raised over $1M in Venture Capital funding in 2010 and is backed by Foundation Equity II
- Won multiple provincial, national and international awards including Top 15 Startup in Canada (2017) for Trajectory IQ.
We work with small, medium, and enterprise level partners in both Canada and the United States. Our past and current partners include:
- ATB Financial
- Building Trades of Alberta
- College and Association of Midwives of Alberta
- College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta
- Discovery Communications
- Lehigh Hanson/ Heidelberg Cement
- Toronto Electrical Industry Benefit Administrative Services
- University of Alberta
- University of Calgary
Under the hood - Trajectory IQ Infrastructure
Trajectory IQ is powered by the following services. Please click on the link to review the product and confirm any required compliance documentation for your project:
To understand how all of these pieces connect, please see the diagram below or download a PDF copy
Incident and Data Breach Response Protocol
We follow a 5 step incident response protocol that we adopted from our work with Microsoft and the Microsoft Azure Cloud team in 2012.
If one of OKTA or MongoDB Atlas experiences a breach* our policy is to disclose the following information:
- If a breach occurred (at any level)
- What sensitive information, if any, has been compromised
Time to resolve the breach is dependant on what has occurred. Our summarized process is as follows:
- Contact the service provider
- Review the data (logs)
- Identify the information to confirm what, if anything, was compromised
- Final notification to our partner organization
*Please Note: Our typical response time for all incidents is 24 hours or less for the initial service provider breach notification.
End User Support Requests
Every Trajectory IQ also comes with a Help option for end users. If a user is having trouble in a course module, they can submit a request through Trajectory IQ which is collected by Zendesk.
All support tickets are reviewed by our internal team as follows:
- Technical Issues - this is triaged and responded to in a timely manner (usually 24 hours or less during normal business hours - Monday to Friday 9am-5pm MST)
- Content Issues - this is triaged and reviewed directly with our project partner before we respond to the end user to ensure accuracy of the reply.