❗️Ninja Tip: We need you to turn on third-party cookies so that the Trajectory IQ software can log you in and save your progress as you go through a course.
How do I turn on third-party cookies?
- From the Safari menu in the main tool bar, click "Preferences".
- Click "Privacy".
- Ensure "Prevent cross-site tracking" is turned off (not selected).
- Copy and paste chrome://settings/content/cookies in your address bar and press Enter. This will open the Cookies settings page.
- Make sure that "Block third-party cookies" is turned off (grey).
- Click the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
- Click "Settings". The Settings panel will open to the left.
- Click the gear icon on the left side of the Settings panel. The Settings menu will expand.
- Click "Privacy & security" from the menu. This will open the Privacy & security settings.
- Under the Cookies sub-heading, select "Don't block cookies".
- Copy and paste about:preferences#privacy in your address bar and press Enter. This will open the Content Blocking page.
- Make sure that "Standard" is selected.