Updated March 25, 2019
The following describes the Terms and Conditions that apply to an individual (“Visitor(s),” “You,” and derived adjective “Your”) that uses any and all websites, web applications, SAAS products and any variants (collectively, the "Service(s)“) created, maintained and/or delivered by Rocketfuel Productions Inc., also referred to as Trajectory IQ (collectively "Us," "We," "Our," "Trajectory IQ," or the "Company"), along with its parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and partners (collectively "Affiliates").
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS. By accessing and using these Services you agree to be bound by all Terms and Conditions contained and/or referenced herein or any additional terms and conditions set forth within the Services and all such terms shall be deemed accepted by you. If you do NOT agree to all these Terms and Conditions, you should NOT use any of our Services. If you do not agree to any additional specific terms which apply to particular Content (as defined below) or to particular activities completed through these Services, then you should NOT use the part of the Services which contains such Content or through which such activities may be completed and you should not use such Content or complete such activities.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended by Trajectory IQ at any time. Such amended Terms and Conditions shall be effective upon posting here and described by the date above. Please check the Terms and Conditions published here regularly to ensure that you are aware of all terms governing your use of our Services. Other Trajectory IQ products may have their own terms or privacy statement, which also apply to those products. Also, specific terms and conditions may apply to specific content, products, materials, services, discussion forums, or information contained on or available through this Service or transactions concluded through through it. Such specific terms may supplement these Terms and Conditions or, where inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, such specific terms will supersede these Terms and Conditions only to the extent that the content or intent of such specific terms is inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions.
Trajectory IQ reserves the right to make changes or updates to any of the Services covered by these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Trajectory IQ also reserves the right to change the content of the actual Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Trajectory IQ reserves the right to terminate or restrict access to any Service for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion.
- LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Your access to and use of Trajectory IQ Services is subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Services in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
- COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright and all other proprietary rights in Service content (including but not limited to software, audio, video, text and photographs) rest with Trajectory IQ or its Affiliates. All rights in such content not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Trajectory IQ or the copyright owner. All copyright and other proprietary notices shall be retained on all permitted reproductions. You also may not, without Trajectory IQ permission, "mirror" any material contained within these Services on any other system. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any material contained within our Services may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy, communications, regulations and statutes.
Our Services may contain references to specific Trajectory IQ products and services that may not be (readily) available in a particular country. Any such reference does not imply or warrant that any such products or services shall be available at any time in any particular country.
- TRADEMARKS. Unless otherwise indicated, all trademarks, service marks and logos displayed by our Services are registered and unregistered trademarks of Trajectory IQ (or its Affiliates). These include each of Trajectory IQ's primary product brands and service offerings and its corporate logos and emblems.
- TAMPERING. User agrees not to modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained within Trajectory IQ Services. User also agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in any Service.
- INDEMNITY. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Trajectory IQ, its Affiliates, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Services or your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions. Trajectory IQ shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit,or proceeding and shall assist you,at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES. Any of our Services may contain links that will let you access other services (including websites) that are not under the control of Trajectory IQ. The links are only provided as a convenience and Trajectory IQ does not endorse any of these services. Trajectory IQ assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may accessed on other services reached through our Services, nor does Trajectory IQ make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such service.
- LINKS FROM THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES. Trajectory IQ prohibits unauthorized links to any of our Services and the framing of any information contained on a Service or any portion of the Service. Trajectory IQ reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames. Trajectory IQ has no responsibility or liability for any material on other website and services that may contain links to any of our Services.
- NO WARRANTIES. Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of information on our Services, Trajectory IQ assumes no liability therefore. Information and documents are provided "AS IS" and “AS AVAILABLE”. Trajectory IQ hereby disclaims any representations and warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, title or as to operation or content. Trajectory IQ uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on all Services; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Trajectory IQ periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on some Services without notice. Trajectory IQ assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content. Your use of our Services is at your own risk.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Under no circumstances shall Trajectory IQ, along with Trajectory IQ's officers, agents, and employees, or any of its Affiliates, along with its Affiliates' officers, agents, and employees, be liable for any damages suffered by you, including any incidental, special or consequential damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits or damages for business interruption, loss of information, programs or other data) that result from access to, use of, or inability to use a Service or due to any breach of security associated with the transmission of information through the Internet, even if Trajectory IQ was advised of the possibility of such damages. Any action brought against Trajectory IQ pertaining to or in connection with our Services must be commenced and notified to Trajectory IQ in writing within one (1) year after the date the cause for action arose.
- SECURITY. The security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed. Trajectory IQ does not warrant or make any representations as to the security of its Services. You acknowledge any information sent may be intercepted. Trajectory iQ does not warrant that the Services or accompanying infrastructure, which make these services available or electronic communications sent by Trajectory IQ are free from viruses or any other harmful elements. Trajectory IQ is not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the Internet or for changes to or losses of data. You are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of Trajectory IQ's Services. In order to protect you and your data, Trajectory IQ may suspend your use of any or all Services, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected.
- ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/ SECURE AREAS. Access to and use of password protected and/ or secure area of Trajctory IQ's services is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
- JURISDICTION/ GOVERNING LAW. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta, Canada without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. You agree that any disputes in connection with this agreement or its enforcement shall be resolved in a court of competent jurisdiction in the Province of Alberta, Canada. In the event that any provision of the Terms and Conditions are deemed by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalid portion of the Terms and Conditions shall be considered to be modified as closely as possible to the intent of Trajectory IQ and the remainder of the Terms of Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.